Our buying power enables us to provide cheap greenslip prices directly to you

Whether it is a car, truck or motorcycle that you drive, before you can register any vehicle to be driven on Australian roads, you will need CTP insurance.

Have you ever worried about what would happen if you were to injure somebody in a motor vehicle accident that was your fault? This is what your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance is there for. Provided your vehicle is registered, your CTP insurance will cover you for any liability you incur for injuries you may cause to other road users anywhere in Australia.

What does your CTP insurance cover?

  • Injuries caused to your passengers
  • Injuries caused to other road users such as drivers, passengers of other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and pillion passengers
  • Injuries caused through the use of a trailer when attached to a registered vehicle
Click Here for Greenslip Prices
Call Better Truck Insurance today

Call today and put us to the test