From single vehicles, to a large fleet, we offer flexible and appropriate coverage for vehicles with a carrying capacity of over 2 tonnes.

If you are a commercial transport carrier, our Combined Cartage Insurance for Transport Operators is designed to cover your cargo whilst in transit.

Our Public and Products Liability Insurance is available for transport vehicles, buses and coaches.

Whether it is a car, truck or motorcycle that you drive, before you can register any vehicle to be driven on Australian roads, you will need CTP insurance.

Call Better Truck Insurance today

Call today and put us to the test